Mano Europa is implementing the youth exchange “Upscale Your Skills” which aims to provide opportunities for young people in our communities to upscale their soft skills and to raise their awareness of the importance of soft skills and how these skills with proper validation can contribute to their job opportunities. Also, the project seeks to make a better use of the soft skills among the young generation, to equip young people with the new skills that are needed and to help them find and create quality jobs and improve their life chances in their communities and countries.
Also, the project contributes to the “European Year of Skills” which was announced by the European Commission.
– Provide tools for young people to develop their soft skills for better employability opportunities.
– Find the ways to adapt adequately and be more competent towards the rapidly changing labor market’s needs and digital transition.
– Develop entrepreneurship skills of young people from participating countries.
– Gain more knowledge about opportunities of the Erasmus+ programme including Erasmus for young entrepreneurs.
– Enhance youth activism and sense of initiative.
– Promote European cooperation in the field of youth.
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.