Dear Member Organizations,
According to the YEU Statute, Articles 12 and 13 and Administrative Internal Guidelines (Section M. Elections procedures and administration of the Governing Board, line 382, onwards) YEU Administrative Office is opening the call for nominations for YEU Governing Board Directors mandate June 2021-June 2023, specifically, for positions:
– Vice-president (2 positions)
– GB member (3 positions)
Interested candidates from Full Member Organizations must fulfil criteria stated in Administrative Internal Guidelines (lines: 4061-414):
Criteria for candidates for Governing Board Director:
-Aged between 18 and 35 (until the end of mandate);
-Be an active member for at least 2 years of an organization who at the time of application is a full MO of YEU.
-Have experience in youth sector or be actively involved in youth work/youth activities for at least 3 years;
-Has been actively involved in organization and/or implementation of some YEU and/or YEU MO international activities (as organizer/trainer/facilitator/resource person)
-Not being paid employee by Administrative Office in the previous mandate;
Each full Member organization can nominate only one candidate (line 431).
As part of nomination, each candidate must upload following documents:
– Motivation letter
– Nomination letter from a full YEU Member Organisation
– Application form (to be filled in the Google form) with following questions:
– What is your experience in youth work/youth activities? Since when are you involved in youth work?
– Your Membership in your nominating organization: how long have you been a member of the organization? What were your responsibilities?
– Involvement in YEU/YEU MO international activities: Please, specify your involvement as organizer/trainer/facilitator/resource person
– What do you consider to be your area of expertise?
All documents are required; otherwise your application will not be eligible.
Nominations are open until May 26th 2021 23:59 CET.