After more than 18 months of intense work, the YURI project is coming to its end and we are extremely happy to share: “The rural-urban youth handbook for collective and green entrepreneurship”.
Download it here: https://www.yuri-project.eu/results
AIM: to critically address, with a hands-on practical approach, the overlap among climate action, social economy, and youth inclusion from a holistic, systemic, skill-building, and proactive perspective. It includes:
- the results of the desk research, 27 good practices, and interviews conducted by partner organisations;
- 30 activities to foster dialogue between rural and urban youth and 32 activities to facilitate the development of the competences needed to undertake social, sustainable, and collective initiatives through creative methods;
- a summary of the institutions, policies, tools, and funding that support youth entrepreneurship;
- and finally, a series of policy recommendations.
The objective of the YURI handbook is to promote inclusion and diversity, a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship, and climate action, by providing young people and youth workers with the resources and inspiration to:
- Critically address belief systems, prejudices, and stereotypes related to identity in rural and urban environments.
- Promote the development of socio-emotional competencies and skills necessary to successfully undertake social, sustainable, and collective initiatives.
- Foster the political advocacy of young people to share and discuss alternatives to the current climate crisis from a perspective of rural-urban collaboration and collective youth entrepreneurship.
Find us on our Website and social media: Facebook Instagram Twitter.
We hope you can enjoy YURI as much as we did!